May 18, 2018
The annual Congregation Meeting will be held on Sunday, June 3, 2018. Please consider joining us at 9:00 a.m. for Minyan. Check-in for the meeting will begin at 9:30. A light breakfast will be served immediately following minyan, and the meeting will begin promptly at 10:00. The CBE Constitution states that we must have present a quorum of 50 members in good standing in order to conduct business, so please plan to attend! Those in attendance will have the opportunity for discussion and voting on the proposed budgets, as well as the officers, directors and trustee.
Materials for the meeting are posted at the links below. You will find files containing:
- meeting agenda
- minutes from June 11, 2017, Congregation Meeting
- CBE Annual Report, which includes
- standing committee and auxiliary reports
- proposed slate of officers, directors and trustee for next year along with their biographies
- financial report of Congregation, along with proposed budget summaries (operating and capital) plus explanation of variances (coming soon)
If you would like to have a paper copy at the meeting, please print the files from the website and bring them with you. If you do not have that capability, please call the office at (703) 860-4515 ext 101. Also, please contact me at [email protected] or x106 prior to the meeting if you have any questions about the information provided at the links above.
Reminder: In order to attend and vote at the meeting, you must be a member in good standing. If you have any questions about your status, please contact Accounting/Finance Manager Sandra Mitchell at [email protected] or x103.