May 3, 2019
The Annual Congregation Meeting will be held on Sunday, May 19, 2019 at 2:00 pm. The meeting will directly follow the Congregational Barbeque. Check-in for the meeting will begin at 1:45 pm, and the meeting will begin promptly at 2:00. The CBE Constitution states that we must have present a quorum of 50 members in good standing in order to conduct business, so please plan to attend! Those in attendance will have the opportunity for discussion and voting on the proposed budgets, as well as the officers, directors and trustee.
Materials for the meeting are posted on the CBE website at the links below. Beth Emeth members were mailed a letter on May 3 that includes a password to access the links; please call the office if you don't have your letter available.
- Meeting agenda
- Minutes from June 3, 2018, Congregation Meeting
- CBE Annual Report (or low-resolution file, better for mobile devices), which includes:
- standing committee and auxiliary reports
- proposed slate of officers, directors and trustee for next year along with their biographies
- Financial Report of Congregation, along with proposed budget summaries (operating and capital) plus explanation of variances
If you would like to have a paper copy at the meeting, please print the files from the website and bring them with you. If you do not have that capability, please call the office at the number below. Also, feel free to contact me at [email protected] or x106 prior to the meeting if you have any questions about the information in the meeting materials.
Reminder: In order to attend and vote at the meeting, you must be a member in good standing. If you have any questions about your status, please contact Accounting/Finance Manager Sandra Mitchell at [email protected] or x103.