Forms & Handbooks
Pdf files unless indicated
- BEECC Registration Form 2017-18
- BEECC Brochure for new families (complete program information)
- BEECC Emergency Info Form
- BEECC Authorizations
- BEECC Personal info
- BEECC Health Form
- BEECC Parent Handbook
- BEECC Policy Manual
- BEECC Lunchbox Ideas
- BEECC Carpool Line Dos & Donts
- Kaitana Preschool Summer Brochure 2017
- Kaitana Preschool Summer Registration Form 2017
BEECC School Closing Policy
BEECC closings and delays are determined by the BEECC Director in consultation with the CBE Executive Director. BEECC may be cancelled, delayed or closed early on any day that we feel the safety of our students and staff members is in jeopardy. This may be related to weather, health or safety issues within the building, or other unforeseen circumstances.
BEECC inclement weather closings and delays are determined independently of Fairfax County.
Notifications of closings and delays will be:
- Posted on the BEECC Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/BEECCpreschool
- Posted on the CBE website http://bethemeth.org/
- CBE recording on the synagogue's voicemail system
In the case of a delay, BEECC will open at 10:30 AM. Budding BEECCers will meet from 10:30 AM until 12:00 PM. BEECC will close at our regularly scheduled time.
In the case of an early closing, BEECC enrichment classes will be cancelled.
BEECC does not make up or give refunds for the first five days closed due to inclement weather or other emergency circumstances. Days closed beyond five will be made up at the end of the year, not to exceed five additional days.