An active Parents' Association is an integral part of our pre-school. Parents are encouraged to participate in parent education workshops, social activities, and fundraisers. This support and warmth gives BEECC families the "extended family" feeling.
BEECC PA Links
Join us on Saturday, February 25, 2017 at 7:30
for an evening of food, fun, and friends at
A SILENT AUCTION AND COCKTAIL PARTY
to benefit the Beth Emeth Early Childhood Center (BEECC)
and sponsored by the BEECC Parents Association
RSVPs appreciated to email@example.com
Also, we are still accepting donations for the auction through February 10. If you own a business, please consider donating a product or service. If you frequent a local business, please consider asking them to donate a product, service, or gift card to the auction!
Please contact the BEECC PA with any questions.
Thank you for your support of this event! Looking forward to seeing you on February 25!
BEECC PA Tikkun Olam (Repairing the World) programs create preschooler-sized service projects to help children learn the value and joy of repairing the world. Stay tuned for more info.
Spread Some Sunshine!
Do you know of any families expecting a baby, experiencing a loss, or going through a stressful period? Please contact us with any news about our BEECC families so we can offer support. Contact Ava Santos.
Big jobs, small jobs and everything in between...we need you. Please volunteer with your BEECC PA. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BEECC earns free books every time a parent (or friend) orders a book. You can order via flyers sent home with your child throughout the year with check or you can order online using your credit card. There are more titles to choose from online.
- To order, go to: www.scholastic.com/bookclubs
- You will need to create your own user name and password
- Use the class activation code of: HLHLH
- This code will link you to BEECC.
The BEECC PA will be partnering again with the Silver Diner this year to help raise money for our school. All the money raised will go toward maintaining our garden and supplying our children with healthy snacks.
It's simple to get a Silver Diner Rewards Club Card and then to go online and register your card with the BEECC PA reward code. The attached flyer has all the details.
A percentage of all purchases, all year, at any Silver Diner will be donated to BEECC to improve the students’ nutrition and activities. A membership card must be presented at time of purchase to receive these benefits.
- Original Works turns your kids' artwork into professionally made products you can wear and share! Artwork made by your child will be sent home with a pamphlet and order form. These great gift items arrive home in time for Hanukkah. A percentage of the profits go the BEECC PA.
- Dreidel Shop: For a nominal fee per item, students have the opportunity to shop for age and gender appropriate Hanukkah gifts from a gift list created by their parents. All profits go to the BEECC PA.
- Silent Auction: A fun-filled evening including music, food and great auction items. This event will be held on Saturday, February 25, 2017. All profits from this event will be given to the BEECC PA.
Labels for Education: Help BEECC earn free educational items for the school by collecting labels from over 2,500 participating products. A collection box for the labels can be found in the BEECC hallway.
For more information, contact Marissa Appelbaum, 2016-17 President
BEECC Parents' Association Board 2016-17
BEECC PA President
BEECC PA Vice President, Room Parent contact
Social and Education Chair
Sunshine Committee Chair
Tikkun Olam Coordinator