Welcome to CBEonline Access!
CBEonline Access is a secure way for Congregation Beth Emeth (Herndon, VA) members to update your profile information and make donations online. Non-members can also register on our site to donate online. All data is protected from others.
- Use the "Member Login" link at the top right of the CBE Website at http://bethemeth.org.
- NOTE: if your family receives two welcome emails with logins (because you have supplied CBE with separate email addresses), each adult can login with their own UserID/email address however you will share the same password.
- If you have trouble logging in, please contact Jan at firstname.lastname@example.org or (703)860-4515 ext 103, or use the "Contact" button at the right side of the login page.
- If you forgot your password after the first time you log in, use the "Forgot your username or password?" link on the login page. If you lose your initial login password before you first log in, contact email@example.com.
- Every adult member who has supplied an email address to CBE will receive a login to their family’s account on CBEonline Access (however those in the same household will share the same password, as noted above). If you would like to add another (adult) login UserID/email address for your family, please contact Jan at firstname.lastname@example.org or (703)860-4515 ext 103.
Thank you for helping to keep your profile up to date on CBEonline! Please be assured that your personal information is kept confidential on this secure system.
- Use the drop-down to select which family member’s information to update. If you want to update something for the whole family, do it for the first adult on the list, then when you save it will ask whether to apply the change to other family members.
- Your household membership includes any unmarried children age 26 and under or still in school, and other dependents living in the household. Please do not add adult children or other relatives who do not meet these criteria.
- Use the tabs to update the different categories of information for each individual in your family.
- Don't forget to "Save" at the bottom of each tab after you make changes!
- Your basic address, email address and phone number information is used to make sure we can contact you, and is also used for a periodic CBE Directory. You can designate any phone number as “unlisted” by clicking on the “book” icon.
- Please be sure each individual’s birthdate including year is entered and is correct; this is required to determine dues category and for any event with pricing based on age groups.
- If you have a temporary address you can add it and then indicate which is the current address at any time.
- In the “work” tab, fill in whatever you are comfortable sharing. Occupation is most helpful. If your occupation is not listed, send email to email@example.com.
- The Yahrzeits you have requested to have on the CBE reminder list are shown in the yahrzeit tab; to request additions or changes please contact the office.
Thank you for making a donation to Congregation Beth Emeth on the secure CBEonline! Your contributions make it possible to provide the breadth and quality of programs that make CBE a real community for all.
- After you indicate the amount of your donation, use the drop-down arrow to indicate where you would like your donation to go. Hover over a fund name to see more information about that fund.
- To reset the funds after one is chosen, click on “Donations” in the top menu.
- If you have a credit in your account at CBE and want to apply it to your donation, please call the office to make your donation.
- Processing online donations may take 3-5 days before they are posted on your account.
- To dedicate items such as Tree of Life leaves, stones or doves, Stained-Glass Windows, Yahrzeit plaques, etc., please go to https://bethemeth.org/donate or call the office.
- Why do I see “ChaverWeb” on this site? ChaverWeb is the name of the program we are using for these functions. It is integrated with the synagogue management software we use, ChaverWare.
- Can non-members make online contributions? Yes, friends who are not CBE members can use the Member Login link or follow the online donation link on the Donation pages, then click on the "Create a Guest account" link. They will need to register as a guest on our site to donate online.
- What other functions are coming? In the second half of 2016: Event registration/payment, account management and payments for dues, religious school and BEECC. Soon thereafter: Online directory and more.
If you have questions about using CBEonline Access, please contact Jan at firstname.lastname@example.org or (703)860-4515 ext 103.