Men's Club: A socially and spiritually active group of guys dedicated to helping CBE create a unique community.
Sisterhood: Unites the diverse women of our congregation through social, educational, cultural, social action, and Jewish ritual programming.
- 2016-17 Sisterhood Membership: please go to the Sisterhood Membership page for the online form or a downloadable one if you prefer.
- Sisterhood Page with info and events
Hazak: A congenial group for all interested adults of an uncertain age who are free to gather in the early afternoon.
Religious School and Youth Department Registration
- Registration for Religious School and Youth Activities, along with related forms, are available on the School Forms and Info page
- Religious School home page
- Youth Activities home page
Oneg/Kiddush Supplemental Donations: Donate to share one or more celebrations, on a recurring (annual) or one-time basis. Thanks for your contributions!
- More info and Oneg/Kiddush Donation Form
- Want to make a different type of contribution? Thanks in advance! Info here.
Grocery Fund Raiser (aka Scrip): You purchase $100 Giant Food gift cards and use the cards at Giant for full value, and CBE gets a small percentage.
- Complete program info
- Purchase tracking form -- if you exceed $3,000/year you'll receive a credit on your CBE account ($2000 for One-adult-over-36 households and Associates.) To qualify, keep a record using the MS Word format or Excel format and request credit before the end of the fiscal year (June 30).
Membership Information Updates
Have you changed your email address, phone number, postal address or other key family information in the past year? Please check the pre-filled form you received with the annual dues mailing and return with updates, or contact [email protected] or (703) 860-4515 ext 101 with your new information. New in July, 2016! Use your CBEonline Access login to update your own profile.
Does CBE have your email address(es) so we can send you weekly updates and other urgent notices? If not (or if updates are needed), please contact [email protected] or (703) 860-4515 ext 101. (Note: this is the same as the email address(es) in your member profile.)