Tuesday, September 18, 2018, 5:30-6:30 PM
"Share your bread with the hungry..."
Thank you for bringing your full grocery bags to the parking lot before Kol Nidre Services last year-- we had a record number of donations! Let's do it again this year!
On Kol Nidre eve, please fill a bag and bring it with you to Kol Nidre Services; volunteers will assist you in the parking lot. (Or bring to the lobby in the few days before.)
Food Pantry Wish List
Note: Low sodium, low fat, fat free, sugar free, and organic items are always appreciated for our clients with dietary concerns. Most-needed items are in bold italic.
- Dry beans: kidney, black, lentils, split peas
- Canned fruit
- Canned soups (vegetable and chicken)
- Canned mixed vegetables
- Canned Tuna, Salmon, Chicken, Sardines
- Coffee (regular & decaf - instant), hot chocolate, tea
- Sugar, flour, honey, salt, spices
- Mayo, ketchup, mustard, vinegar
- Canola Oil & Olive Oil
- Brown Rice
- Cereal, Oatmeal, breakfast items
- Peanut Butter and Jelly
- Wild Rice
- Chia seeds
- Snacks (crackers, fruit & granola bars, etc.)
- Soy Milk or Almond Milk
- Toilet Paper
- Laundry Detergent
- Feminine Pads
- Diapers (all sizes)
- Baby Wipes
- Formula (Similac)
- Baby Food (all stages)
Thank you for sharing with the needy in our area! Your contributions will go to the Cornerstones (formerly Reston Interfaith) Emergency Food Pantry. CBE is a sponsoring organization of Cornerstones.