Need a Ride to CBE?
Can You Provide a Ride to CBE?
Congregation Beth Emeth wants to make sure that congregants wishing to participate in any CBE event can do so even if you cannot drive yourself. We are using an online signup site (with a phone alternate for those who prefer) to connect members who request a ride with those who can help.
It's Easy to Sign Up
At the Online Ride Board Signup Page, after you make your signup choices and click "Submit and Sign Up" you will be asked for your name, email, telephone number and home address. Except for your name, none of the information will appear on the on the web page but will just be used to contact you to coordinate the ride.
Note that each event is identified twice -- once for 'Request a ride' and once for 'Provide a ride'. The signup event schedule will be updated on the 15th of each month to add the events that scheduled in the following month.
To Request a Ride to a CBE event:
- You can do this either by phoning the CBE office (703-860-4515 ext 101) or using the online signup site.
- If you use the online signup, please leave a comment with your street name (no street number, for your privacy) and city.
- You will be contacted by phone and email if someone can provide you a ride.
- If you do not see the event you wish to get a ride for listed, please call the office.
To Provide a Ride to a CBE event:
- You can use the Online Ride Board Signup Page.
- You will be asked to leave a comment with your street name (no street number) and city
- You will be contacted by phone and email with the contact info for the person requesting the ride so you can set up the specific logistics
If you have any questions or comments please contact Ted Benjamin.