Join us for a
Congregational Shabbat Dinner
Honoring our Chai Members (18+ years),
With Special Guest Danny Siegel
Friday, May 11, 2018
6:15 PM at Congregation Beth Emeth
All CBE Members are Invited
(See complete information on the weekend events with Danny Siegel)
Challah, White Wine, Spring Salad, Chicken Marsala*, Roasted Vegetables, Roasted Red Potatoes, Fruit Platter, Special Desserts and more.
*Vegetarian or Gluten Free options upon request during RSVP.
Mazel Tov to our Newest Chai Members!
- Rona Ackerman & Michael Aarons
- Michelle Cades & Andrew Loggia
- Amy & Kenneth Cohen
- Allison & Dwight Deur
- Estelle Guttman
- Sharon & Lance Kekoler
- Debora & Scott Levine
- Judith & David Rabinek
- Fredda & Mark Regen
- Cynthia & Joel Richards
- Robin & Aaron Schulman
- Heather Skigen
- Jocelyn & Eric Tedder
- Phyllis Waxman & Josh Simkol
- Michele & Kenneth Weiss
- Deborah & Martin Zelman
Are you a Chai Member?
Which Chai Member friends can you honor at the dinner? Here's a complete list of Chai Members.
- $18.00 person by Friday, April 27 ($25 thereafter)
- Age 5-12: $12 by Friday, April 27 ($18 thereafter)
- Age 4 & under free.
- Family maximum $54 by April 27 ($76 thereafter) see *note below.
- All Chai members are guests of the congregation, but please RSVP, either to your Evite, using the form below, or call the office.
- Register & pay online using CBE's "Chaverweb" Online Access. (CBE members: if you don't have your login, please see **note below. Non-members: log in, or if this is your first time using our system, click on "Create a Guest Account.")
- Or download the flyer/form and return to the CBE main office with your check. (coming soon)
- Chai Members Only: You are our guests! Use the form below, or reply to the Evite you received on March 27, or call the CBE office 703-860-4515 ext. 101. (list of Chai Members)
Contact [email protected].
*If your family total is above the Family Maximum, please use the flyer/form and return with a check, or contact the office to register your family.
See You At Shul!
For CBE Members Only; the amount will be charged to your CBE account.
Guests please see the RSVP options above.