Join us for a
Congregational Shabbat Dinner
Honoring our Chai Members (18+ years)
Friday, May 12, 2017
6:30 PM at Congregation Beth Emeth
All CBE Members are Invited
Challah, Red & White Wine, Appetizers, Asian Glazed Salmon, Seasonal Vegetables, Roasted Red Potatoes, Assorted Cakes and more. (Quiche will be available as an alternative entrée.)
Will be provided during dinner by the fabulous Beth Emeth Chorale, who will also participate in services after dinner.
Mazel Tov to our Newest Chai Members!
- Kathleen & Stephen Baker
- Carin Gendell & Steven Benjamin
- Sheryl Fahey
- Amy & Harry Gross
- Ruth Kaplan
- Deborah & Jonathan Katz
- Marcy & Jim Katzman
- Mary & Harry Klaff
- Ella Pekarsky
- Ian Reingold
- Betsy & Ken Rock
- Robin & Abraham Rosner
- Judith & Robert Sandler
- Barbara & Jeffry Waldman
- Tina & Steven Wallace
Are you a Chai Member?
Which Chai Member friends can you honor at the dinner? Here's the list of Chai Members.
- $18.00 person by Friday, April 28 ($25 thereafter)
- Ages 5-12: $12 by Friday, April 28 ($18 thereafter)
- 4 & under free.
- Family maximum $54 by April 28 ($72 thereafter) see *note below.
- All Chai members are guests of the congregation, but please RSVP.
- Register & pay online using CBE's "Chaverweb" Online Access. (CBE members: if you don't have your login, please see **note below. Non-members: log in, or if this is your first time using our system, click on "Create a Guest Account.")
- Or download the flyer/form and return to the CBE main office with your check.
- Chai Members Only: You are our guests! Use the form below, or reply to the Evite you received on March 27, or call the CBE office 703-860-4515 ext. 101.
Contact [email protected].
*If your family total is above the Family Maximum, please use the flyer/form and return with a check, or contact the office to register your family.
See You At Shul!
For Chai Members Only (list of Chai Members)