One of the best features of Congregation Beth Emeth is the extent to which congregants participate in creating and leading events, activities and services, as well as managing the synagogue. No matter how busy you are, there is a meaningful role at CBE where you can make a difference -- and make lasting relationships at the same time.
Just a few of the MANY volunteer opportunities at CBE are:
- Helping in the office for a special project such as a mailing
- Teaching preschool children or adults about your specialty
- Joining the Caring Community (to be available for fellow congregants who have experienced a loss or are ill)
- Publicizing events
- Helping to maintain the building
- Helping to organize an event
- Joining a Committee
- Serving as a Committee Chair
- Helping in the Marilyn Rosenberg Sisterhood Gift Shop
- Help the Men's Club or Sisterhood with many projects
- Managing the library
...you name it, congregants do it! If you see anything you'd like to help with and don't see a link here or elsewhere on this site, just ask when you're at CBE or contact the office.